cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to remove/clear all devices on TVGO and start again

Morganna8
Joining in

I would like to remove/clear all devices from TVGO and just start again from scratch. Device Management states at limit for further changes - can only edit name which is pointless. I now have the same device registered multiple times and due to device changes limit, now can't watch anything on my laptop (need to register device??). Please can someone advise on how I can rectify this (none of the previous threads give an actual solution to this or just asks for that the party PM for a response!!!) Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Morganna8 Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the TV Go app you are experiencing.
I will assist you on this and get the devices reset for you.

I will send a private message to further assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @Morganna8 on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to assist and get the TV devices reset.
Let us know how it goes when resetting the devices and let us know if you have any other queries, we'll assist where we can.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hi Ilyas, I have the same issue too. Would you please send me a private message to further assist? Cheers, Phil

Hi @philiplawry,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing some Virgin TV Go related issues. Would you mind expanding on the nature of your problem, please? We can then proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

philiplawry
On our wavelength

I've since solved this problem thanks Zach. No action required.

HI philiplawry, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us in the Community and update us on things. 

We're really glad to hear that things are resolved for you now. 🤩 If you have any further issues going forward then you know where we are.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team