cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of Devices reached

donnie74
Joining in

Not to hijack this but i was also locked out of my TV GO last night when watching champions league and missed last 30 mins 😞

Now if i launch TV GO (on browser or APP) it shows in registered devices my device (current device) confirming its already registered but the live TV prompts Maximum number of devices reached and have to wait until OCTOBER to register a new device!

frustrating to say the least

2 REPLIES 2

donnie74
Joining in

One thing that did happen is it asked my to regester the device 3 times in a row, then used up all change tokens, is it possible to get a device reset please, this is happening on all devices registered.

Hi donnie74, 

Thanks for taking the time to post in the Community. We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with the device limit reached error. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs