cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problems for Virgin TVgo

Marsole
Joining in

Been on virgin media for a week now which is working fine. My login details won’t work on TVgo app but will work on Sky Sports app and virgin media app. I’ve tried various devices including laptops, tablets and other mobile phones and get the same result. Error is “incorrect email and/or password” I’ve tried resetting password and that doesn’t make any difference. I’ve ran out of ideas now.

3 REPLIES 3

Stevenmathis
Joining in

@Marsole wrote:

Been on virgin media for a week now which is working fine. My login details won’t work on TVgo app but will work on Sky Sports app and virgin media app. I’ve tried various devices including laptops, tablets and other mobile phones and get the same result. Error is “incorrect email and/or password” I’ve tried resetting password and that doesn’t make any difference. I’ve ran out of ideas now.

Hello,

Double-check your login details: Make sure you're entering the correct email address and password. Verify that there are no typos or extra spaces.

Clear app cache: Sometimes, cached data can cause login problems. Clear the cache for the TVgo app on your device and try logging in again.

Update the app: Ensure that you have the latest version of the TVgo app installed on your device. Outdated versions can sometimes cause login issues. Check for updates in your device's app store and install any available updates.

Reinstall the app: If clearing the cache and updating the app didn't resolve the issue, try uninstalling the TVgo app from your device and then reinstalling it. This process can help fix any potential app-related glitches.

I hope this helps. 

Tried all that. No good

Hi @Marsole 

Sorry to see you are currently experiencing a TV Go log-in issue. I can see you are currently in private chat with our team. Please remain in contact there and my colleague will do their best to help. 

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs