cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child Safe not blocking

ELM2278
Tuning in

Our Child Safe setting is not working. I have reset the router / switched it off and on / turned the child safe settings of and on several times and it is still not blocking adult content - please can someone help asap?

6 REPLIES 6

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could try a pin-hole reset of the hub.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ELM2278, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

If the child feature was turned on and this content is still coming through it may be tagged under something different we are seeing more and more of this when web developers are putting this content something different.

Please can you let me know some examples of the website which are still coming through when web safe is turned on?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks Tudor, I have already tried this but  it hasn't helped. 

Hi Matthew, it is ALL adult content that is not allowed, nothing at all is blocked.

I have even ticked the box that specifically blocks nudity and that doesn't work.

Hey @ELM2278,

Thanks for getting back to us, with this we would like to go about looking into this further with you, for us to do so I will need to send you a quick private message so that we can confirm some information.

Joe