cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code CS2012

Bid1
On our wavelength

See below. 

rung Virgin customer service absolutely rubbish! I had four different operators who told me things and promised me this and that but error still happening 

far as I know its  only happens on sky sports UHD channels. 

IMG_3267.jpeg

any forum user know the solutions?

thanks you 

10 REPLIES 10

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Thank for your reply. On the app there is no issue with tv in my area. 

Kumnaa
Tuning in

I’ve been getting this quite often for Sky Sports UHD for the last week or two.

Bid1
On our wavelength

Thank you for this update. I’ve had the same issue for the same period of time. 
Don’t bother ringing Virgin customers service, they are absolutely gormless! Useless! 

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Big1

Thanks for your post - sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Stream box.

We've had a look on this side and have been unable to run any diagnostics as it looks like your Stream box is currently online. Can you please ensure your TV box is switched on so we can check for faults for you, and can you please let us know if you're facing any issues with your broadband too?

We'll do our best to help.

Beth

Bid1
On our wavelength

Hi there. 

thank you for your reply. 

my box is now on. 
than you. 

Kumnaa
Tuning in

I’ve ended up just cancelling Sky Sports UHD and going back to HD. Not the end of the world and saves me £6 a month. I’ve still got TNT Sports in UHD at least.

Bid1
On our wavelength

Yes. That is true. 

Glad to hear the box and everything is working as it should be 🙂

Any issues do reach out in the future 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?