cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade speed not applied

Phil759
Joining in

I am currently on M125 and having received an email offering to upgrade to M250 for an extra £3 pm I took advantage of this offer, am email stated that this would start on 1st October but I am still on the original speed, any help please,

6 REPLIES 6

tonyw2
On our wavelength

Client62
Legend

Restart the VM Hub to give it the chance to pick up the latest speed profile.

tonyw2
On our wavelength

I spoke to VM this morning about this and they say my order is in the system and to wait to wait another week as it takes 2 weeks to set up.

I asked the mods to delete my linked thread for security reasons.

ajg007
On our wavelength

I'd double check all your paperwork and contracts. If you have a the app, check what package your app says your on. Make sure the latest contract agreements you've received state M250 and not M125 at the higher price.  If you sit and wait, you may find the 14 days 'cooling of period' is passed and your stuck with the new contract with old speeds at the higher price.

Phil759
Joining in

Thanks for the replies, I ended up phoning Virgin and on the phone for an hour finally speaking to someone who changed my upgrade there and then, the first person was not even aware of the offer being sent to customers, anyway on the M250 highway now.

Hi @Phil759,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with your bundle recently, but I'm glad to hear that this has now been addressed and resolved. Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!