cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Down

Collier221
Joining in

Hi,
My Internet has been either completely down or very poor and unstable all day.
I work from home and I have had to take time off as I have literally no upload speed at all.
When running the Virgin checker it does identify an error in my area.
Any chance of letting me know how long it is expected to be before it is resolved so that I can keep work updated?
I have already done several reboots of my hub, including factory reset.
My work laptop is connected by ethernet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is a Community based forum and not a direct line to VM as such.  It can take a couple of days for a VM Mod to pick this up.  If your need is urgent, you will need to ring in to VM.

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.  It may have more information

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This is a Community based forum and not a direct line to VM as such.  It can take a couple of days for a VM Mod to pick this up.  If your need is urgent, you will need to ring in to VM.

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.  It may have more information

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks