cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel delivery txt message

swc7
Joining in

I am getting txt notifications for virgin media kit arriving on a certain date,,, my parcel is on its way and is expected to be with you between ********* tracking & updates here: www.yodel.co.uk/tracking/********
these messages are not for me, they are for my sister, she got the delivery, i thought i was getting a hub 4 delivered to make up for the problems i had with the hub 3.  my tel number is obviously linked to my sisters account that i got set up for her..this needs sorted

4 REPLIES 4

carl_pearce
Community elder

If you setup the account for her using your number where did you expect the text messages to go?

Did i say i set it up with my mobile number, No,  must be great to assume wrongly and jump on it,, sad very sad, what a really stupid answer to give someone. just as well your not a judge

@swc7 wrote:

Did i say i set it up with my mobile number, No,  must be great to assume wrongly and jump on it,, sad very sad, what a really stupid answer to give someone. just as well your not a judge

How do VM have it on the account then?

No need to be rude.

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Swc7 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see your number is on your sisters account ☹.

This may have been done when her account was being set up and as a choice of contact method your number may have been given. 

If you get her to give us a call on 👉🏼 0345 454 1111. Our team will be able to change it to the number she wants.

Or she can go into her online Virgin Media account or app and change this.

Let us know how you get on.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide