cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help delete ntlworld email account

Grimpelstiltski
Joining in

Hi.Please help me to delete an old ntlworld email account. I am no longer a VM account holder as I moved house, and expected the ntlworld address to stop working after 90 days, but it still keeps going 30 months later. There is a lot of spam and other unpleasant scam attempts follow the hack a few years ago. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Grimpelstiltski,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Grimpelstiltski,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Same help please as my account has been hacked.

Hey astubbs57,

I have responded to you on another thread, to have this looked into further, please have a look at your other post and we can get started and getting your email address deleted. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven_L I have the exact same problem.  I moved house 2 years ago and my account was hacked this week. I'm very concerned so any help would be amazing.

Thank you Cuboid

Thanks for reaching out to us @Cuboid, and I'm sorry to hear of this matter.

I see that this is a duplicate post and you have been contacted by one of my colleagues on this matter.

Please work with them in getting this resolved and do then feel free to keep us updated with your progress.

Thanks

David_Bn