cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do virgin make things so difficult

Danp_12
Joining in

This has got to be one of the toughest things I’ve had to do in this house! All I wanted was new faster broadband and all I’m getting is a headache, I’ve been given a box with a hub and a load I’ve cables and instructions, the first instruction I have is plug the isolator cable into the virgin media wall socket which I do not have I have tried numerous ways of contacting you to book an appointment and no luck, I’ve been on website webchat waiting, WhatsApp message chat waiting, I’ve tried phoning and everything is automated, is there no way of booking an appointment or cancelling? What a massive waste of my day thank you very much, if anyone who reads this “and I highly doubt it” please email me back a response for a phone call please do so while I’m still breathing as I won’t be holding my breath

1 REPLY 1

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Danp_12  Please respond to the staff member's reply to your other post here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Booking-an-appointment/td-p/5374377

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks