cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No welcome kit , no installation delivery

Abi1990
Joining in

Dear Virgin Media Team,

I am the account holder of virgin media, Mr Abhinav Varma as of September 18, 2023. and registered via a phone for a 24 month contract of Broadband Solus package with you.

I have received contract information sheet. However, I have never received a welcome email or details of my account number or area reference from you. Also there is no installation of my package done as it said it will be set up on 22nd of September 2023.

I would like to cancel my my contact as soon as possible and get this sorted as some of my personal details are also attached with it. I agreed for direct debit in my contract and gave the bank information and I am afraid that my money will be debited in future.

I have recently tried to ring up to raise complaints but the phone keeps on getting disconnected. Please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Abhinav 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Abi1990 

Thanks for posting. Welcome to both the team and the community.

I am sorry to hear you've not been installed yet. We cannot cancel accounts but I will send you a PM now to look into the install issue.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill