cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to old connection

AdeHartland
On our wavelength

Can the new self install pack and cables connect to a old telewest splitter box 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AdeHartland, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

Without seeing what you've received and what you already have there, it would be difficult for us to advise I'm afraid. What I can say for certain though is that if we've offered a quickstart install then this would mean there have been live services at the address previously. 😊

If you have any issues with getting your equipment connected once arrived, pop back and let us know and we'll be able to arrange for an engineer visit for you. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, they should connect (push on over the thread). Many of these were diplexer outlets & not splitters, so will be marked TV & FM (radio). The one marked TV is the one you need to connect too.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks