cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving tv box

Suefezz
Joining in

Hi

We are going to be having some serious building work done and would like an engineer to fit a new tv connection box to a different room before building work begins. Could you advise please on costing. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All non fault related call-outs have a fixed charge of £25. You can either book this through the faults line, or wait here a few days for a staff forum team member to respond.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All non fault related call-outs have a fixed charge of £25. You can either book this through the faults line, or wait here a few days for a staff forum team member to respond.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Suefezz, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

As mentioned below this is correct, I can see you've spoke to someone about this, did they manage to help? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?