cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving location of VM Hub

racheroo22
Joining in

Hello,

We are wanting to change the location of our router and wish to setup an appointment? I've seen others do this on here, or is there a better channel to choose to arrange this?

Thanks,

Rach

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Calling it in is quickest - its a "standard" job for them to deal with - will cost £25

Call (free) on 150 on a VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others (national rate)

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @racheroo22 

Welcome to the community forums 

Thanks for getting in touch. We can certainly look to get this arranged for you via the forum. As @jbrennand  has kindly supported and advised, there is a £25 charge for relocation requests. 

If you agree with this and are happy to go ahead with the appointment knowing the charge, please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @racheroo22 

Unfortunately as we have been unable to pass account security I wouldn't be able to continue to action this request.  

I recommend that the account holder create their own profile on the community and post for the relocation request and we can pass full account security with them instead. 

Alternatively they can call to discuss and the team will also be able to process this request after passing account security. You can contact them on  0345 454 1111 / 150 or via WhatsApp on 07305 327 112. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley