cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 red light

Aaronb2023
Joining in

Only had the wifi in a few weeks i have the hub 5 and is constantly flashing red wifi has been on and off for past 3 days, been working maximum of an hour throughout today what can i do to fix it

i have tried ringing technician support but gets cut off after an hour of waiting

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Aaronb2023,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection at the moment, I have looked into this and our automated systems has identified a network level outage in your area which could cause loss of service, this is being looked into at the moment but we don't yet have an estimated fix time for the issues, I will try to find some more information about the issues. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you, much appreciated for the quick response 

You're very welcome Aaronb2023, please keep us updated from your side and we'll get back to you, if we have any further updates 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

GNewman
Joining in

Having the same problem myself… outage been blamed originally, then fibre blamed as my address and told to request a tech visit.

requested a visit told everything working fine by 2nd customer support.

shocking service 

Hi steven, been great over the weekend however it has changed once again today throughout today its been off atleast 5 times 

Hey @Aaronb2023,

Thanks for reaching back out, looking into this I don't see any issues presently affecting you, can you clarify a bit more on what has been affecting you since Monday?

Joe