QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pre pull delays

Did a home move on the 19th September, told VM my new address and was told cable work needed doing to the property and that this would be done before we moved in. To this day work is yet to be done. Every time I phone asking for an update I get told ...

Resolved! Installation route

HiI'm looking at getting VM installed. What defines where the cable comes from the street to the house? Should there be a capped hole or something visible outside the property? I dont think I have seen anything. I thought i heard that they had come o...

Total loss of service

Please help! Have had total loss of service for a week. Engineer visited and said need a Cable Re-pull (would be 24-48hrs). Called VM after 24hrs and had no idea and said they can book in for 27th Nov!! 2weeks! wth..seriously…They then said try reboo...

T4nky by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation: Wall socket issue

Hi everyone,I've received the QuickStart installation kit and got to the first step with plugging into the isolator wall socket. However the wall socket (which my landlord has confirmed is Virgin Media's) is missing the actual socket (image 1).The bo...

IMG-20231116-WA0000.jpeg PXL_20231116_151257902.jpg

Resolved! Unable to return old router

Hi,       I have received my new Hub 5 and it working fine apart from the telephone. I boxed up the old router as per instructions and went to drop it off at the designated drop off shop found on the app. When I went into the shop and the lady scanne...

Resolved! Router settings question

Hello all.At the moment I have Hub 3.  My devices set up includes various Smart TV`s, Ring Video doorbell, Ring Cameras, Other cameras, Smart plugs,  3 x Echo show devices, PC,    over 30 devices in total.My question is,    If I were to upgrade /  ch...

JohnUK777 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos