cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gig2 advertised on VM Website

Stephen93
Up to speed

I’ve just checked the VM Website it says you can get speeds up to 2gig yet when I do Live chat they say it’s not available in my area yet when it’s advertised, we are on an XPON area, brand new installation, she said she can put me down for them to let me know when it’s available, then the Chat went quiet after I told her what the website said, then they cleared down on me, very odd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Stephen93, thank you for reaching out and we have started with the XPON roll out.

However this is little by little, once it does come to your area and its ready  you will most likely get an email about this.

We couldn't give you a time frame right now sorry, 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I expect it’s the usual confusion with customer services not having the latest/up to date information. VM will get to your post in a day or two and may be able to help.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Stephen93, thank you for reaching out and we have started with the XPON roll out.

However this is little by little, once it does come to your area and its ready  you will most likely get an email about this.

We couldn't give you a time frame right now sorry, 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks, I’ll just have to wait