cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exterior wall box damaged

Jay9
Tuning in

My old or even vintage Telewest brown exterior  box cover is disintegrating and needs to be replaced .  I have patched it up with some gaffer tape for the time being but it needs to be replaced.  Would it be possible to arrange for an engineer to call  and replace this please . Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jay9, thank you for your post. 

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jay9, thank you for your post. 

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi,

I have a similar issue. The exterior box cover (my house) has broken and the cables are

exposed to the elements. Can you please arrange for this to be repaired.

Thanks

Hey @iwearing,

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, I can see you have been in a private message with my colleague, if your issue is still ongoing or you need any further help, please reach out to my colleague there.

Joe