Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged hub 3.0

HarrySmith
Joining in

   

image.jpg

image.jpg

• image.jpg

We are a house hold with young children and our hub was in reach of them at one point and they have damaged both sides of our hub 3.0. Nothing inside the box is damaged just the plastic air vents are damaged and you can see the internal board, is there a price to pay for the replacement if so how much is an estimate.

I also have a problem with Virgin and has been happening for over 2 years, it states “update in progress” and will say that every time I pay a bill a day or 2 late and has not come on for about 3 hours again. 

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Problem sorter

I'd hope a £25 no fault call out would sort out the hub via 0345 454 1111 /150.

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

carl_pearce
Community elder

Let me get this straight, you pay a bill late and wonder why your services go down?

I know what you mean aha. But the services go down anyway 99% of the time and it stays down for a couple days then the bill is due so yh it doesn’t help I paid it late but also it just goes crap every time it comes near billing day.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey HarrySmith,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your router. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L