cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brown box fitted without permission

Blueman2
Joining in

I, too, have had a brown box fitted without permission.  I have tried to contact VM customer services, but I cannot access these as I am not a customer.  Writing a letter is useless.  It needs to be removed asap and any damage made good

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Another wrong installation? This is becoming a habit.

VM's installation process is a nightmare and very difficult to interact with, particularly if you are not a customer.  You may get an offer of help from staff on here, but they can only pass messages which are likely to be ignored.

You are free to remove the box and any connected cables that are on your property. The cables don't carry any significant electricty, even when connected- which these won't be yet.

Take plenty of photos before and after you have removed them, as evidence of any damage that you may wish to claim for.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Blueman2,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear a brown box has been put on your property without your knowledge or consent, so we can look into this for you, please look our for a white envelope which is an invite into a private chat.

Regards

Paul.