cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Booking an engineer visit for TV 360

Scut0
Joining in

I've just upgraded my broadband to add TV.  I was told by the upgrade agent that I did not need to connect the TV box to a coaxial cable as it would work wirelessly through WiFi connection.

This was important as I do not have a coaxial point near the TV.

I assumed I would be getting a stream box.  However the order confirmation has now come through and I am being sent a TV 360 box tmrw which I understand needs a coaxial connection.

I therefore need an engineer visit to add a coaxial point near my TV.

Can I book that through this thread please?  The upgrade agent said that if I ended up needing an engineer visit then it would be free so I hope that is the case.

Alternatively I would be happy enough to cancel this upgrade if it TV can be replaced with an equivalent stream TV package that does not need a coaxial connection.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Staff on these support boards can take several days to respond to posts. It would be far quicker to go down the phone route.

You can have Stream instead as a Broadband add-on if you wish. The main difference is the channel selection is smaller & there is no recording facility.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Scut0
Joining in

Thanks for the advice.  Got an engineer coming tmrw which I'm happy with.