Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6340 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

89 year old

89 year old living alone in small 1 bed flat watching mostly freeview Channels but does get alit of pleasure from Sky sports, Eurosports, no devices, laptops or games consoles and mostly incoming calls on landlines. Currently paying over £178...she i...

Cordy by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Return of Hub3

Hi, I have returned my equipment and tracking also shows it as having been delivered however I have just received a bill charging me for non-return.Why is this happening and seemingly happening to so many others? 

Isobel2 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Home and Contract

Hi I hope someone here can help me. I’ve been pushed to the edge by VM over the past week and a half. They disconnected me 1.5 weeks early before moving home, couldn’t reconnect me after 4 ‘reconnection forms’ raised, 6-7 different operators assuring...

Jola by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed for Netflix that I do not have

Is anybody else having this problem?For months now I have been billed £17.99 for Netflix premium that I do not have. It is described as a Stream Subscription. I do not have any TV services from VM, I only have broadband. I have never requested Netfli...

MikeF57 by Joining in
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

Virgin Media/ Netflix

Since last July I’ve been charged every month for Netflix, which I don’t have through Virgin.Every month I ring you and you agree that I am being mis charged, then you refund me, and say very sorry won’t happen again, and here I am again 

Netflix incorrectly added to my account

I have had Netflix added onto my Virgin media bill since October I have been trying since then to get a virgin media to remove it. Virgin media tell me to ring Netflix Netflix tell me I do not have an account with them and they cannot help me and tel...

Bonnie4 by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Return equipment address

Hi Does anyone have the return address for equipment? I’ve sent it off my old router as instructed but need to check it’s been received. My account is in credit and I keep getting emails to remind me to return it. Thanks 

ShM1 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correcting address

I need to correct an address mismatch between my Virgin and O2 accounts, as this seems to prevent O2 from recognising Volt eligibility. The virgin account includes a flat number, which is odd as the property is a single dwelling (the O2 address finde...