Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709638members
3425430posts

Community Activity

Can anyone explain this please?

Virging decided to give me a hub 4 as I was on a hub 2.Delivered yesterday and what a palaver.It appeared that it would not go into modem mode. It states on the device it can take up to 5 ninutes, but that does not say 5 minutes to reboot or 5 minute...

WelshGasman_0-1714133753432.png

Why do virgin make it impossible to add stream?

I want to add stream to my broadband account.Despite four calls to 'customer service' who were about as useful as a chocolate teapot, filling in the 'please call me back' form here which resulted in precisely zero, and sending a complaint which has y...

EAB2021 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost access to emails, showing error (Code: DEF01)

Hi,I have lost access to my email account that I have had for 20+ years.I was looking to improve the security by changing my password however when I tried to do so it was insisting I change my sign in email address.After setting the new sign in email...

Screenshot 2024-04-24 213308.jpg

Resolved! Returning VM Equipment

I have cancelled my VM contract on 25th March 2024, so after 30 days notice it ends on 24th April 2024.I have received the returns box/package for the TV360 box and SHub3. I have disconnected both boxes and packaged them up into the returns box (incl...

daveo77 by Dialled in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Volt speed boost

Our mobile numbers were transferred to 02 last year, we got the Volt double data benefits for the phones but never received the speed boost for our broadband. We have been clicking on links on both O2 & VM left right and centre and getting absolutely...

janeej by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest Phishing News 26/04/2024

Latest Phishing News 26/04/2024 We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response   Email 1 H...

Int-Sec by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal

Had an email Monday offering a new deal as we're out of contract in Sept. Downloaded contract terms etc and went back next day to agree them but the link has disappeared. Spoke to customer service who couldn't see the ‘contract information sheet numb...

Virgin and Netflix

Hi all, we have upgraded our VM contract, and now have a new 360 box and TV package. All installed, no problems. Included in the package is Netflix standard. Now we already subscribe to Netflix, so how do I proceed? Do I sign into Netflix on VM and c...

dxter by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal hell

Please help.Long term 12+ yrs customer. Out of contract again and bills rushed up in price. Txt msg link to renewal offers doesn't work. Contacted virgin via WhatsApp and advised I wanted a price for broadband / with(out) phone depending on price (pr...

Most helpful today

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments