cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to move external box 15 foot along same external wall

slogoheinzy
Joining in

service was installed last oct but external box is in wrong position. It needs to be mounted 15 feet away on same wall - so it will enter property in a different room

How do i engage VM to come and move the box ? Ive had no luck via telephone

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

If you can't book by phone, wait for a VM person to pick this up. Fixed cost £25.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Or try...

Text VM on 0753 305 1809 include account name/number and what the issue is, there is also a “Chat” option on their website - but note that replies usually take longer. Or you can speak to the team on WhatsApp by logging into your online account via a mobile handset and there will be a link to speak to VM by Whats App (the number is 0730 532 71120 ) - you can use the same number for their other social media platforms too - so try them all.

FINALLY… A VM person will pick this up on here and respond, but it can take a few days for them to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi slogoheinzy

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

We'll be happy to arrange for an engineer to come and relocate the omni box for you. As confirmed above, there will be a £25 charge for this visit. 

If you'd still like to go ahead with this, please respond to my PM 😊

Thanks

Beth