cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connect app doesn't find new replacement Hub 4

redpac
Tuning in

Connect app was working, but had to have a replacement Hub 4, now app can't find Hub, also intelligent WiFi pods not connecting? Ethernet and WiFi works fine, reset, unplugged etc, signed out have app, cleared cache etc, any ideas, had this problem when I had the first Hub 4, tools months for them to sort? Thank you for reading and your time.

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi redpac,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad to hear your Pods are now working as they should be, glad we were able to get then re-assigned to your Router.

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi redpac,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your new Hub 4.0 isn't connecting to your Connect app and also your intelligent WiFi Pods are also not working.

So I can help get this resolved for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, this way I can make sure everything is as it should be.

Please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi redpac,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad to hear your Pods are now working as they should be, glad we were able to get then re-assigned to your Router.

If you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.