SJW77
Joining in

I had a new router Installed by VM abd now my White Pod will not connect

Can anyone help?  I have tried the usual resetting of the boxes etc

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Probably not been put onto your account yet - call the equipment activation number on - 0800 953 9500 (follow options) and check with them. You will need the Model numbers, serial numbers/MAC addresses off the barcode stickers of ALL pieces of kit and also your account number - see what they say

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks John, it was all working fine until I got the new router (black one) 

Hey SJW77, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Please try and reboot them following these steps, once day it should work;

Unplug any Ethernet cables attached to the router and wait at least 30 seconds, then plug them back in. Plug the router's power cable back into the outlet. Plug the modem back in and wait until the modem has finished powering on. Wait at least 2 minutes for your Pods' LEDs to stop blinking.

Let us know you get on. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

Still not working, the pod light just continues to blink

Thx

Steve

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Steve 👋

Thanks for providing your update on this. I'm sorry to hear that the Pod still isn't working. If you have had a recent replacement Hub, then your Pod may not have paired automatically to your new Hub.

I've updated this on our side, and your Pod should begin working within the next 10-30 minutes. Alternatively, please switch the Pod off for 30 seconds before switching it back on again and this should automatically re-calibrate to your Hub.

Let us know if there are any issues.

Thanks, 

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ