cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical fault after planned works

Mark102
On our wavelength

I live in the TW16 area and after planned works yesterday my hub will not reconnect. Has anyone else got the same issue, or is there a known problem that is still be worked on?

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

see this

______

First thing is to check for any “known network faults in your location - Look in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status)

2) Then also Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Mark102
On our wavelength

Thanks, but it seems to be an ongoing network issue on the VM side…I just hope they resolve it soon, already two days in!

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Keep trying the 0800 number - it usually gets updated reularly

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi @Mark102 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Sorry to hear of the issues you've had. 

There was an area issue on the weekend which is now resolved.

However, you do need a tech visit as your downstream power levels are out of spec.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill