cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no Wi-Fi after 2 months

jakewaldron
Joining in

Hello,

i ordered my Wi-Fi box on 27/12/23 for delivery on 30/12/23, I still haven’t received anything or any emails to help me see where my broadband is and I’m writing this on the 27th feb 2024, 2 months after ordering, this is ridiculous, I can’t even talk to anyone on the phone or track online as i have been given a contract sheet with no account number or area number, what is going on and how can I track to see where it is without this information??? I want to find a new broadband but what if this virgin one suddenly appears and starts taking my money?? Someone please help 

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @jakewaldron,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your installation and getting any further information with regards to this, I would like to help you to the best of my ability so that we can get you your account details as well as chasing up for you what's causing these delays.

For me to go about doing this for you, I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message which I will send over to you now.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @jakewaldron,

Thanks for joining me in that private message so we could go about finding your order, with this if you need any further help let us know, otherwise you can track your order via our website here.

Joe