cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring Door Bell Problems

the_wid
Tuning in

Anybody else started having connection problems to their Ring devices in the last few days?

I have 3x devices a doorbell and 2x stick up cameras, had them for a while now and they’ve been working perfectly, then all of a sudden a couple of days ago I’ve started to get intermittent problems connecting to them on the live view.

If it was one device I’d blame Ring, but for all three to start having connection issues I’m more inclined to think it’s the VM hub. I’ve checked the settings and the required 2.4 ghz network is working, seen on another post on here changing the channel to 6 can help but not made a difference.

is there a way of finding out if the hub has had a recent software update?

thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @the_wid,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your connections to Ring devices recently. I've checked over things on our systems and there are no faults being detected currently that would explain this. How are things for you today? Any better?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!