cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not being sent a Hub 5 despite being promised one when I signed up for 1gig

DebB
On our wavelength

We recently upgraded our package to 1 gig and spoke to an advisor that said we would get a Hub 5x, the upgrade went through today, strangely our wifi is much slower near our Pod wifi extender (only getting 25Mbs)

I asked Virgin Help via WhatsApp & they said as we had a Hub 4 we won't get a Hub 5, I pointed out there is a Virgin Website that says if you have 1 Gb you can ask for one & we were told we'd get one, after a bit of a lengthy conversation basically saying we can't have one ,they said there are none to give out but they would add us to the list when they are rolled out. I thought they were rolled out? or is this the Hub 5 & not the 5x? the wifi speed was never solved but they are sending out another Pod so I can run some tests.

I'd like the Hub 5 for the extra Ethernet options & the wifi 6.Appreciate it it a Virgin rep could advise us if we can get a hub 5.

2 REPLIES 2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DebB thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I would like to take a look on your behalf in regards to the hub 5.  I am going send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Client62
Legend

If Wi-Fi is slow near you VM Pod it may well be in a position where it does not have strong enough signal to work well.