cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies from vm - replacement Hub 5 delays

vm10
Joining in

So on the 27th they say requested a replacement hub5, delivery will be Friday, no delivery, they say it’s ordered when call back. Nothing Monday. Tuesday the door bell goes. And what is delivered. Not the hub5 but the power adapter for the hub5. Call Virginmedia 6 times to be lied to then a uk based csa comes on. Says will get his manager call me, Sean bell, never happened, so when I call back they say he tried to call. No so as answer machine is active, plus mobile. No call, however sent case Id stating another replacement ordered 3rd, so call back and no one knows a thing. Good csa training 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It unusual, but not unheard of, for VM to send a replacement hub, it’s usually a technician’s visit.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey vm10,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your hub 5 order, I can see on the system that it has since been delivered, have your connection issues been resolved now?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

vmrunreliable
Superfast

Weird how the original post was on Wednesday, it was edited by a member of VM on Wednesday but nobody from VM responded to the message until after the hub had been delivered. Just the usual customer service I've come to expect from Virgin Media.