cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

Nimishajina
Joining in

Since November I haven't had any Internet. It's now Januaury and still no Internet.

Asked for a new pod, wasn't ordered. Made a complaint, then I received my WiFi pod. 

WiFi pod arrives, not working. Phoned for a new pod, hopefully it will arrive Thursday or Friday,can't give a date which means again I have to take time off work to sort this mess out. 

All I can say is, that Virgin is the worst company ever, and people should not use them.

You go on and on about providing a good customer service, well prove it. At the moment all I see is distigusting service and still you expect people to pay. 

If this situation continues, I will find another company, who is actually helpful.

2 REPLIES 2

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Be easy if they stopped do wifi in the hub and just do a wired router mode (with still the option for modem mode of course) and give out wifi AP.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nimishajina, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've not had the greatest experience when it's come to resolving a fault. As the team have already sent a new WiFi pod to you, please let us know how things go after this arrives. 

If things still aren't working, we can then take a closer look at things to help resolve the issues you're having. 

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs