cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 - Wi-Fi Pods - Connect App

gingermoonman
On our wavelength

Hi

Hopefully someone can help with a couple of questions, I had a very helpful engineer visit me yesterday to look at my broadband and Hub 4, he ended up having to replace the Hub 5 which I am very happy with, I was wondering how I can pair my pods to the new hub? I have 3 and might not even use them but would like to have them paired in case
Also my Connect app is not working how do I change it so it knows I have got a new hub?

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Call the activation number 0800 953 9500, request the VM Pods are paired to the replacement Hub.  For the call have to hand your VM a/c number, the full details from the Hub's sticker and ALL the VM Pods.

The VM Connect app will start to work again in a few days to a week once the VM back office systems update with the details of the new Hub. There is nothing to do but wait.

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gingermoonman 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies you are having issues with your pods syncing to your new Hub. We would need to bring you in for a private message so we ca resolve this for you.  Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Shouldn’t the ‘helpful’ engineer have dealt with this issue, or am I missing something ?