cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to request a hub 5

bizzehdee
Tuning in

Hi,

I pay for 1gig, but i currently have a hub4, i work from home, and my internal network is 2.5gig except for the hub, and since everything is wired, i can not actually use the full speed of what i am paying for.

How would i go about requesting a hub5 so that i am able to use what i am paying for, especially since new 1gig customers are offered a hub5.

thank you

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You will not get a Hub5 "upgrade" until VM Hub stocks have returned to normal levels.  Until then Hub5';s are prioritised for new 1GB customers.  So its just a waiting game until then.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You are using the ‘full speed’ you are paying for. VM have never ever stated the speed is for only ONE device, it’s for all aggregated devices, wired and WiFi. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2