cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frequent broadband dropouts - poor customer support

prhudson0000
Tuning in

Hello,

My broadband connections has been dropping out most days and needs a hub reset (Hub 3) everytime. I signed up for thinkbroadband and it clearly shows the connection dropping.

I think my Hub 3 might be faulty as everything returns to normal for a day or so after a reset. I have tried getting help but twitter referred me here or whatsapp. Whatsapp wouldn't ask me about anything other than wifi issues, it is not a wifi issue. This is very poor and very frustrating to try and get help!

12 REPLIES 12

prhudson0000
Tuning in

Is this board monitored? Can I actually get any help here?

Braodband dropouts.jpg

The shorter dropouts were when I was in the house to reset the router immediately. The longer ones were when I was not there.

Why is it that my screenshots were not approved in a short time but no one is seemingly available to help me with this?

Another day another dropoutAnother day another dropout

Hi prhudson0000,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to see you've been having some connection issues, I've had a look at things from our side, and there are no issues showing. 

Can you confirm if there has been any change sine your post on Thursday? Do you have a link to your live BQM?

Alex_Rm

prhudson0000
Tuning in

Thanks Alex! No change, still dripping out a lot.

Direct Link

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/f11bac062f101baeceae7449179c91f5c531a394

Did you manage to take a look at this Alex?

Hey @prhudson0000,

Sorry to hear this, I would like Togo about looking into this deeper with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a quick private message.

Joe