cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Appointment - booking disappeared

Mooty99
Joining in

My broadband has not worked for nearly 24 hours, I booked an engineering appointment for today, this appointment has disappeared and I have no idea if someone is going to come out.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Tech appointments get auto-cancelled when there is a "know issue" on your network.

So, check for any “known network faults in your location - Look in 2 places

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/service-status)

2) Then also Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

If nothing is being reported - call it in as a fault and see what they have to say

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mooty99

Sorry to hear of the confusion around the technician visit and the service issues, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

It's been a couple of days since your post and we can see you have called and spoken to the team since posting. We trust this was covered during the call and explained.

If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to get in touch in the future!

Rob