cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone able to confirm there are issues in area 24 (MK45)?

BillBudd
Superfast

Hi,

I rebooted my HUB5 earlier, since then I have not been able to connect to the WiFi (just keeps failing) and the last time I connected the router status was "no Internet".

I can understand that if there was a local issue I may not get an internet connection, but can't see why the WiFi will not connect.

Any help gratefully received.

Kind Regards

Bill

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.
3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Check for issues down to street level via 0800 561 0061 it is an automated service.

Thanks for that.  It is reporting no issues.  Service guy on the phone said there were temporary issues in the area due to upgrades.  But none of the service checks verify this.

I do not work for VM. Services: 2 x HD TV (+ Sky Sports, BT sport), x2 Tivo boxes (WiFi) Hub5 1gb, Talk Weekend Phone on IP, o2 Mobile SIM on iPhone, unlimited data, texts & minutes.

Well, I take it all back, services have just started again.