cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media App not showing correct details

singlesmart
Tuning in

I took out a new contract in October but the my Virgin media app is not showing my correct package details. In fact it’s not showing anything assigned to me at all. The service status also just shows a time. 
When I log in online my package details are fine. It is just wrong on the app. I have even tried it on another mobile phone and it still shows wrong details. 
I did try to get assistance from Virgin Media support but the recommended solution is to always remove / reinstall the app but this never works. The issue is not with my phone. 
Something was raised with Virgin media IT but I never heard anything back and gave up. 

IMG_7665.png

23 REPLIES 23

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @singlesmart 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that your app is not showing the correct details.

So we can assist further, could you advise what it is showing exactly?

Hope to hear from you soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

IMG_7667.jpeg

I attached a screenshot to original post above. None of the package details are green as they should be and when I click on TV for example it asks if I want to upgrade. It should show my correct package details (as it used to). 

Also when I click on service status it does not show a service status for phone, tv or broadband in my area (as it should) It just shows a time. Other people on community have posted same issue I see so I’m not alone with this. 

IMG_7666.png

Aah thanks! It wasn't showing at the time but I can see the image has been approved now.

What version of the app are you using?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

23.7.1. Latest version/ update from the App Store. 
The issue is not with my phone/ app as the same issue occurs when signed into another phone. 

I'm going to pop you a PM 📩 so we can take a closer look into this. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

pmadd78
Tuning in

did anyone manage to find a fix for this? I renewed my package recently and the "My virgin Media" app is not showing any of the details it used to. i.e service status etc

Nope still not fixed. My issue is still open with their IT department and has been for many many months now. Their workaround is to log on via a web browser. 😂

Yes, I logged in via a web browser this morning and all seems to be working. Surely this indicates an issue with the app. Everything was working fine until i renewed then it all went t!ts up.

Jakelly
On our wavelength

No mine is the same since October I have a ticket logged with IT and was advised they are aware of this issue.  It is defined the app as it works fine when I log into the website.