Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

2 Accounts With Same Email Address

Over 10 years ago my mum used to pay for my Virgin Media mobile contract. When I got older, I think we called Virgin and asked them to switch over the account to me. I've also had broadband previously with Virgin at university. I've recently started ...

aharuna by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation is impossible for Virgin

I have tried to contact Virgin Media every possible way in order to cancel my contract. It seems pretty much impossible.  Held on phone twice up 2hrs , cut off by them without answering,  tried live chat via site, no reply.  What do I do ? 

Package negotiation fail

At the beginning of August I negotiated a new deal via the chat box, all confirmed by email. Yesterday I received an email saying that my new package is over double the price originally stated. I again went through the chatbox and was told it would b...

Gypsycat by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: 20% discount offer misleading!

Don't remember the exact process but I initially had problems before managing to apply for the discount. I received an acceptance email showing no removed packages, no new packages, and a revised price of £89, down from £111, so all seems good.Howeve...

Netflix Activation

Hi, could someone from Virgin Media please help, this is driving me mad!! I have had Netflix for some time, but recently upgraded my Virgin Media package to include Netflix. I have had the email with the activation, but when I click on it it states '...

johnj3 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Welcome email not received

Hi, I ordered my virgin media broadband a week ago and it was due to arrive on Thursday 31st August. It has not been received and I am unable to track it as I cannot create an account as I have not received my welcome email which my account number de...

ldeleeuw by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos