cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin security

arthurjack
Joining in

logged into my Virgin account to join internet security but was told - 

Registration or use of this code is not valid in your country or from this internet connection. Please register using the broadband or mobile connection from the provider of your F-Secure service or if you purchased from retail then in the country of purchase.

what on earth does this mean??

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi arthurjack,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Can we ask if you’re using a VPN currently. We only as this may be the cause of you not being able to register for our F-secure. If you are using a VPN you would need to turn this off.

Have you tried registering through your mobile device for our F-secure services with your location services on. 

Please try the above first and come back to us if further assistance is required.  

kind regards Jodi. 

Many thanks for your reply. No I didn’t have a vpn on and I tried several times. I could log into my account but could not get past the message. I have since chosen a vpn, so do not need access, but it was strange.

Hi @arthurjack, no problem at all. Thank you for your response.

We always take on board feedback we receive and will certainly pass this along to the relevant teams.

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Daniel