cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin account issue

mdikoo
Joining in

hi all, 

took 6 months for installation and I cancelled cause I was not happy, long story short I was contacted to reopen but instead was given a new account number. 

installation finally completed however I don’t want the new account number id like to use my old one because I was given bill credit for the inconvenience but she applied it to my old account

when I login (even with new account number) it takes me back to my old account number. If I try and make a new one with the new account number it says it’s already linked  However nothing is present no package or anything  I would like to transfer my new package to my old account number 

virgin online chat hasn’t helped much what can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello mdikoo

Sorry to hear of the service installation issues and the problems since with your online account, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team in regards to this since posting, we trust this was covered by the agent you spoke to and this is in the process of being resolved. If you need us further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Rob

Hi rob. Still not resolved multiple agents giving me different answers

thanks, Michael. 

Thansk for confirming this @mdikoo.

With this I would like to look into this further with you to see what we can do, for this I will be sending you a private message.

Joe