cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify

Olu123
Joining in

Good Morning, 

I am a new customer with Virgin Media, I have tried to sign up and gain access to my virgin media account multiple times; it constantly tells me that I need to verify my account; upon requesting the email and clicking on the link to verify my account it loads a new window and tells me that the verification link has expired. 

Can someone please advise as I am unable to manage my account whilst this is happening?

4 REPLIES 4

Olu123
Joining in

Good Morning, 

I am a new customer with Virgin Media, I have tried to sign up and gain access to my virgin media account multiple times; it constantly tells me that I need to verify my account; upon requesting the email and clicking on the link to verify my account it loads a new window and tells me that the verification link has expired. 

Can someone please advise as I am unable to manage my account whilst this is happening?

Good morning @Olu123 

Thanks for posting, welcome to both Virgin Media and the community.

I'll send you a PM now to get this verification sorted 🙂

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hello, I didn't hear for you again, I can't verify my account. 

Hi @Olu123 we did advise via PM that you'll need to get the account holder to create their own forum account and contact us.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill