cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial voucher

AnaBorcan
Joining in

Hi, I have completed my broadband trial in February, however I have not received any of the Amazon vouchers. I have contacted customer services over the phone on Monday and after being on the phone for most of 2 hours they have managed to complete a form and send it to the relevant team. No one has been in touch since. Please advise. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AnaBorcan 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

We are so sorry that you are facing this issue with your missing vouchers! Can I ask if the team advised what the next step would be after raising the form and how long this could take?

Hi Ashleigh, 

Thank you for your prompt response. I believe Corina (I hope I got her name right) in customer service said that she wasn’t too sure if someone would contact me directly or if they would contact her and she would get back to me. She did not have a timeframe when asked. 

Thank you @AnaBorcan 

Can I ask when the form was submitted? 

Hi, 

it was submitted Monday the 8th of April 

Thank you @AnaBorcan 

I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look into this and see if the team have assessed this at all. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.