cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD

tprronnie
On our wavelength

This is getting stupid now my bill was going up in april from £86 a month to £97 a month so i called spoke was offered same package as i said i wanted it to stay same for £92 a month not great but £5 a month discount on new price 

I agreed but when contract came though Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD had been removed I watch UHD movies

so made call was told would be sorted I went on holiday returned was not fixed still NO Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD (UHD movies repeat movies as every time i call 3 times they keep saying sports)

I want Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD back as i would never say yes to remove it.

i told the last 3 times i have made call being told it would be put back on however she just keeps saying why not call before i said i did and then went on holiday and could not call from Thailand.

I asked for a manager call back but lady eventually just cut me off and yes she cut me off she had my number to call me back if disconnected and as she has not called me back she did it on purpose

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tprronnie,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that there seems to be an issue with your package and the inclusion of Sky Sports and Cinema seemingly being removed. I'm also sorry to hear that the line disconnected, but I assure you this wouldn't have been done intentionally. If they're an inbound team then they wouldn't be able to call you back, even if they had your contact number to hand.

When did you last discuss this with the team and what have they advised? Has this now been added? Did they state why this wasn't included any longer?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

tprronnie
On our wavelength

first of all let me make a quote from my complaint " NO Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD (UHD movies repeat movies as every time i call 3 times they keep saying sports)".

and now a quote form your reply "Sky Sports and Cinema seemingly being removed"

I have made many calls about Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD repeat Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD repeat Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD repeat Sky Ents & Cinema Ultra HD.

my Ultra High Definition MOVIES are no longer working 

in answer to your question last time asked for help via phone call was yesterday and for the second time in 3 calls lady disconnected and did not call me back as promised and I can only assume she did it on purpose as she and I made it clear she had my number to call me back if cut off AND DID NOT 

Hello tprronnie.

Thanks for replying.

As a rule we tend to not be able to deal with package issues on our community and wer direct the customer to calling in.

However as you have called numerous times and never managed to get the UHD content added. I would like to take a look into this for you.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security first.
If you can check the logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hey tprronnie, thank you for reaching out and I can see my colleague has sent you a DM.

Please do answer this when you can do.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?