cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should Netflix be included with my package

linny40
Superfast

Since Netflix changed its policy on password sharing we had to start up a new account as my son had moved out.

but I have heard thst a Netflix account should be included with our package - it’s one of the larger packages we have a volt I think it it - we pay for everything 

is this true as we are paying £11 on top of the massive amount we pay to vm every month

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @linny40 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your package. There are various packages where it is included within your monthly cost and some where it is not, for us to confirm this we will need to bring you in to a private message.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @linny40 👋.

Thanks for reaching back out to us. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your package. There are various packages where it is included within your monthly cost and some where it is not, for us to confirm this we will need to bring you in to a private message.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina