cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Netflix account

midget01
Joining in

hi there sorry to hijack your thread last november virgin media started to bill me 10.99 for netflix even though when i took out my contract i didnt want it because i have it already. evry month now they try to charge me for streaming evry month i phone up to be told its cncelled and i get refunded 10.99 price, now this is so infuriating customer srevice aint got a clue whats goin on ive complained and complained they said there netflix team is looking into it ive signed out from my both boxes and guess what i have got some randoms persons account on my netflix screen no password no security no nothing ive told virgin they dont seem to be doing nothing about it what is going on thanks

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @midget01 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of this Netflix charge dispute.

I'll send you a PM now to discuss further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Midget01,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, I have raised this with the relevant team to get this investigated further, in the meantime if you do have any further charges please reach back out, once we hear anything we will reach back out.

Regards

Paul.