cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Contract renewal

Clickman
Joining in

I too have had problems with Virgin renewal of contract. I have on three occasions accepted a new 18 month contract with a discount on existing price. Three times a pre contract email has been sent to me but no change has been made to my billing and no further confirmation has been received from Virgin instead, on each occasion I have been sent a subsequent email inviting me to renew my contract. I am in an endless loop and their Chatbot has no programme to respond to this situation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Clickman

Thanks for posting in regard to a recent offer and the problems experienced getting this applied, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Although we can't assist with package changes via the forums, can you confirm if the offer was via email and when you accepted the offer? These are passed to one of our back office teams to apply but this can take 14 days to be changed. If it is within this timeframe it may be that it is still in the process of being added.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Clickman

Thanks for posting in regard to a recent offer and the problems experienced getting this applied, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Although we can't assist with package changes via the forums, can you confirm if the offer was via email and when you accepted the offer? These are passed to one of our back office teams to apply but this can take 14 days to be changed. If it is within this timeframe it may be that it is still in the process of being added.

Rob

I can confirm that the second offer came via email and was accepted.i am not sure when the first offer was made but it was issued when my contract ended in June last year. That too was accepted but nothing happened to the monthly price after the pre- contract documentation was sent by Virgin. The same thing happened with the offer in The first week of March.

On March 9 the year i received pre contract documentation with the Order Reference : CH206252126

IHope this enable s your back office to sort this out