cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being overcharged after renewal

j1mgg1980
On our wavelength

Hi, 

I have recently renewed my contract and been hit with 2 very big bills.

For the last 6 mths i have been paying £48.37 and got a renewal offer as my current contract was running out in May.

After back and forth with an adviser on here because the contract never updated on the system, my new monthly amount would be £49.

On the 29th of April £224.74 was taken from my bank account and I have been informed yesterday that another £141 will be taken on the 28th of May. 

What is going on here, trying to speak to someone on the phone is useless, I don't want to use the DD mandate as you will cut me off and I need the internet for work and have 2 children.

James

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @j1mgg1980,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've received some bills which were higher than expected. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can look into this. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

TMC1888
On our wavelength

I've posted something similar, which is being looked into by one of the great mod team, and I've noticed a lot of similar posts recently.

It makes me wonder whether there is something wrong with the system or something more sinister??

Thank you for popping back to us @TMC1888 we are very sorry that this has happened but I can see that you are chatting with one of our team and I can assure you we will do all we can to get this resolved. 

Thanks again