cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional offer not being honoured

leakygasket
Joining in

After being a customer for over 16 years I am almost at the end of my patients.
my contract ended on the 15 th of August, was offered via email a promotional offer to renew my contract same deal, less cost. 
I have tried calling, speaking to several CS people all who promise to get things resolved, submit several complaints over several weeks, have a email from resolution that has been written by someone who’s first language is not English, it kind of states that the problem has been resolved but also states that I need to contact a web link that took me to a online chat person, who agin registered my complaint but was not able to advise if things were as promised same deal, less cost. 

I currently have two complaints both saying that someone will be in contact, one is active the other closed status, but again no one has wrong or made any contact.

the resolution email again gave me a little hope that my loyalty would be repaid and the deal honoured but as I have not seen any change in my package cost, I am giving this post one last attempt in a hope someone is listening and able to help! 

or at minimum I will go to the ombudsmen before cancelling and then see how much better price and service I can obtain from others, I have held off this due to the hassle and time it takes, but on reflection it would have been the less stressful and quickest route if I had done this months ago.

fingers crossed 🤞 

8 REPLIES 8

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @leakygasket thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've not had an offered deal honoured. And sorry for any impact this may have had on you. I would like to take a look at the status of your complaint. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

leakygasket
Joining in

Hi 

I have replied, last night, await your response 

regards

mark

Hi @leakygasket thanks for responding.  

I will reply to your private message.

Regards

Lee

leakygasket
Joining in

Hi Lee

given you all 

Hi Lee

i have given you all my details when are you going to progress this forward, do you work on a day by day activity, one question, one day answers, one day more questions, forgive my me but this is very frustrating 

hopefully hear from you today

regards

mark

Hi @leakygasket I am sorry, we're not an instant response team and on occasion we may be offline or unavailable.  I will respond to your private message, now.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @leakygasket thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Please bear in mind, you can manage your account from here. Your online account, will give you access to your bills, show your package details, diagnose any possible faults and monitor any orders and appointments you may have. 
Regards
Lee_R

hi lee

we have now been ported across to o2 

are you able to complete the process 

regards 

mark manning 

BS328BA