cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems updating e-mail for account

JohnWMentor
Dialled in

Yesterday, I received a text saying the e-mail address Virgin Media has for me no longer exists, so I needed to log into my account and update it. I did this in the evening and was sent a verification e-mail with a link to confirm it. Unfortunately, as I didn’t see this until a couple of hours later, upon clicking the link I was told that the link had expired and I’d have to change the e-mail in my account again. But, when I go into my account and try to do this now, I get an error message saying that I’ve already recently changed the e-mail address and need to click the verification link. So, I’m sort of stuck!

The funny thing is that Virgin Media do actually already have my e-mail address correct, as they send my e-mails regularly. (especially for bills). It’s just the old Virgin Media Mail address that needs changing (the one I originally set up when I became a Virgin Media customer and which I just use to log in with.).

Could someone please help?

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JohnWMentor,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some trouble sorting the email address to your online account. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can investigate and assist you further. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, thanks for offering to help me with my problem. Apologies for not having responded sooner.

I don’t appear to have received a Private Message, so are you still able to help, please?

Sorry to hear this, I will now send you a PM please do look out for it. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear we have managed to get this  resolved for you 🙂

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?